Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really dont know now

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really dont know now

After checking out the pics posted on this site for 12/13 UD 1, UD Black Diamond and Panini I am now leaning towards the Panini. The overall look and content seems to me to be the best.
    Post what you guys/gals would buy. A : UD1 B : Black Diamond C : Panini

Help sway me in my purchase.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

C: Panini

Reason: I want "hits". Memoribilia and Autos are what I chase. Young Guns are great, quad rookie gems are great, but neither are auto'd or game used. I feel you get more bang for your buck in a box of Certified.

SCF Rewards
    Country

C: Panini. UD S1 looks really bad & I heard that its going to be the same price as it usually is. Black Diamond is much the same as it is every year except this years rookies are not even close to worth the price tag

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Stay away from Series 1 and Black Diamond.

There are some chase hits in them, but by and large they are both Rookie themed products and with a weak rookie class of only last years late rookies, they will not be able to compete with Certified which is mostly mem and auto themed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

series 1..nothing to chase
    black diamond..never holds value..same old design year after year..no autos..no fun
    panini- autos, memorabillia, low cost..doesn't hold as much value as UD but who cares..as long as the cards look great and they usually do,.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

If you edit your thread, you can put in a poll instead.

Also, I would lean C, given those options. Lately though, I've not been impressed with UD.

Cheers,
    reoddai

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

UD1 all the way, gonna be loaded up. Always good resale. If you need another wack of 2$ autos, jersey cards and stickers for 10 packs and $100+ then Certified is your best bet. Black Diamond is Black Diamond.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

C. Certified has that 90s foil look to it. Really like it.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Go Panini.

In two years time when you go to sell your double and triple diamonds, you wont be able to give them away, yet the corresponding Panini Serial numbered parallel will at least sell.

2000-01 was the last good year for Black Diamond. It's been garbage ever since.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

UD1 all the way, gonna be loaded up. Always good resale. If you need another wack of 2$ autos, jersey cards and stickers for 10 packs and $100+ then Certified is your best bet. Black Diamond is Black Diamond.

In what world is UD1 going to be loaded up this season?

Best box you get a Krieder or Schwartz young gun that you'll be lucky to sell for $30 after a week of release and $20 after a month. Or you could get lucky with a signature sensation case hit that will get you $20 unless you're extremely lucky and get a Crosby or Gretzky. UD1 is a rookie based set that revolves around Young Guns rookies and with the lockout and no big names UD1 is going to be sitting on shelves at half price in a couple of months because nobody will want it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast