Three dual patch cards for trade

LMK if interested. Thanks.

Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri primarily, but also have an interest in Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Push it up one time.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri primarily, but also have an interest in Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

OK guys, even trading for '90s inserts I like.
    Hidden Content

interested in the kipro what kind of inserts are you looking for
    Hidden Content
    PANINI PRIVATE SIGNINGS 307/307 SET COMPLETE, NEW VERSION PRIVATE SIGNINGS /199 50/50

OK, let's see, off of the top of my head I can think of these, but open to offers, especially if they are of the players I collect listed in my sig. I have wantlists for some of these.

93/94 Score Dynamic Duos
    94/95 Bowmans Best
    94/95 Flair Hot Numbers
    Still need a couple of 95/96 UD All-Star inserts
    98/99 BAP Milestones
    Still need a few Topps Stanley Cup Heroes
    95/96 (I think, have to look) Parkhurst All-Stars (dual sided)
    Again, lots of others.
    Hidden Content

Still have 'em up.
    Hidden Content