Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (92)
    Country
    See Joesakic19xx's Items on eBay

Dominion is my Forever Rival...Grabo'ed some stuff. TOP 6?

Hey y'all!

Haven't been that motivated to put together show and tells over the last little while, but I had a good TSN shift today, and some good mail came in, so what the heck.

Have some other stuff that i've gotten in yet, but maybe i'll show those off with my Expo pickups in due time. I also have some other cards scanned that I don't feel like showing off, but here's today's SHOW! Only a few cards to show, but I managed to put together a top 6.

/100

/25

/30

/130

/130

/30

/85

..........and the Top 6!

GOLD /10

Had to grab the first one that popped up, and got it for a pretty good price if I must say so.

/10

Picked this one up at a real good price on another forum... I was willing to pay double (or more) than what the member was asking, so I couldn't have made the deal any faster! I was licking my chops for sure.

/25

I almost flipped my Sh*t when I saw that Grabo was featured on these Crazy 8 booklets! I picked this one up on auction for a good price...alot of eBay sellers where greedy, and wanted more than I was willing to pay (which was already overpaying), so I waited out for an auction and won it.

/10

Again, I won this one via auction. I had an offer on another one of these GOLD cards and the seller was money hungry, so again I waited for an auction! The card sold for probably 40% of what my offer was, so I couldn't help but laugh.

1/5

Unlike the other cards, I may have overpaid a TAD for this card. I won it in a LOT auction, but it wasn't a huge overspend. Admittedly, I was kind of afraid that if I didn't pick one of these up right after release, then i'd never see one again. If i'm not mistaken, 3 of the 5 have surfaced, so I'm glad I have mine!!!

and the #1 card.

GOLD Autothreads 1/1

I'm REALLY glad I was able to win this card, as I was nervous about my opposing bidder. My max bid was WAY more than what the card ended up going for, so I guess I overstated the interest on it haha. Anywho, it's all mine now!

Thanks for the looksie, and hope you enjoyed the show!

Also, here is my up to date Grabovski wantlist:

2005-06 World Sport RHL #8 Mikhail Grabovsky
    2009-10 Upper Deck Toronto Maple Leafs Stadium Giveaway #TOR6 Mikhail Grabovski
    2010-11 Luxury Suite Gold #96 Mikhail Grabovski/Nikolai Kulemin Print Run 10
    2010-11 Score French Backs #443 Mikhail Grabovski
    2011-12 Panini Certified Fabric Of The Game Number Prime Signatures #135 Mikhail Grabovski 5
    2011-12 Dominion Crazy Eight Jerseys Prime #7 Scrivens/Gardiner/Reimer/Colborne/Frattin/Grabovski/Kadri/Kessel /10
    2012-13 Score Black Ice #433 Mikhail Grabovski
    2012-13 ITG Forever Rivals Base #100 Mikhail Grabovski
    2012-13 ITG Forever Rivals Game-Used Patch Blue M-11 Mikhail Grabovski 6
    2012-13 ITG Forever Rivals Game-Used Patch Silver M-11 Mikhail Grabovski 3

Aside from the Forever Rivals base, please let me know if you have or know where any of these are! Looking for 1/1s, show cards, and any rarer card of his :)

Thanks again, and take care! Comments are always welcomed and appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Sweet haul! Go Leafs Go!