Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I get mine back signed and not RTS then I will update the TTM manager with the correct one
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Geeez, this doesn't require the CIA to get involved to get an address that can easily be found in the "White Pages" with a little effort...

257 Cherry Ln.
    Millville, NJ 08332-4129

P.S. With all the mail he's getting and Hurricane Sandy on top of that, you can bet there are a lot of RTS's coming!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 11-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah that's what I did. Not hard at all. I'm surprised I even found it when I tried it considering it is Mike Trout

SCF Rewards
    Country

Geeez, this doesn't require the CIA to get involved to get an address that can easily be found in the "White Pages" with a little effort...

257 Cherry Ln.
    Millville, NJ 08332-4129

P.S. With all the mail he's getting and Hurricane Sandy on top of that, you can bet there are a lot of RTS's coming!

That's not the one I sent to, should I be concerned?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

That's not the one I sent to, should I be concerned?

The truth is that nobody really knows. For an active player, TTM is always a crapshoot when you send to their home (and especially the players parents home!). For any active player the best bet for success is always to either get them IP, send to their ST park and/or to their regular home ballpark - in that order.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The truth is that nobody really knows. For an active player, TTM is always a crapshoot when you send to their home (and especially the players parents home!). For any active player the best bet for success is always to either get them IP, send to their ST park and/or to their regular home ballpark - in that order.

Thanks, I'm just hoping I get my ball back now. I just sent the ball out around 5PM today. We'll see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12