Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    interested in the eric decker auto
    I like the locker book
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by mwagner24 View Post
    I like the locker book
    how much do the decker and manning book for?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    how much do the decker and manning book for?
    nothing I saw in your bucket I could move the manning for sorry and I'm not sure on the decker I usually go by SV
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

I like the russell wilson auto and love the upton book lmk what value you hvae on that see how far off we are..obviously I'd have to add for it but lmk how much thanks

Wilson books $100 and looking for $225 on the Upton (based upon sales of the other two).

I don't think Halladay books because of scarcity how far off would the halladay for wilson be?
    Hidden Content

I don't think Halladay books because of scarcity how far off would the halladay for wilson be?
    I would still like to see a scan if possible.

Thanks -Joe

cmb for either of these

Brett Favre 09 Exquisite gold dual jersey auto 1/35
    AARON RODGERS ARTIFACTS AUTO SP
    Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

have some interest in Doug Martin R&S and Decker Epix autos....lmk what u like of mine. thanks Jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast