Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Please Note - SuperZeke50 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Dalton and Cam are up there. But I'd be willing to swap either the Harvin or Julio for the Doug Martin. What color is the Jersey on it. LMK

superzeke-hey man like the dalton triple, cam and julio elite autos, and harvin black auto..lmk what values you have on them thanks

shaq- srry man nothing that caught my eye thanks though

aj- sorry man nothing I needed

baker- i can get you one but would prefer to see what you have to offer first thanks

Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Halladay auto, do you have a scan?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

baker- i can get you one but would prefer to see what you have to offer first thanks[/QUOTE]

What a tease!!! lol. Well here is my bucket link but even if you dont see anything for it Id still like to check out the Marino if possible. Ignore NFT and PC titles. If you see something you like that is comparable to the Marino then lets talk. thanks.

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/713mvp/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernsportscardsstore's Items on eBay

Do you have a scan of the Favre and Rodgers? Also what year is the Rodgers?

Thanks
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

where does the dalton fall? the jersey is red btw lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

baker- yeah haha it takes a while to get scans on my computer so I dont like to get them unless we have some interest in each other's cards...I'd like to trade up towards the romo patch auto or the sayers forte dual lmk how much or what else besides the marino you'd like thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

piazzas- I can get you one but I'd like to see what you have first do you have a bucket link or list?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a scan of the Favre and Rodgers? Also what year is the Rodgers?

Thanks
    David

i can get you pics for sure if rodgers is 07 if I put them together and some other things would one of the jordan exquisite autos be in reach?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernsportscardsstore's Items on eBay

i can get you pics for sure if rodgers is 07 if I put them together and some other things would one of the jordan exquisite autos be in reach?

Wouldnt want to trade one of the Jordans down more than 2 cards if that unless I was blown away with an offer. Main thing with the Favre is what uni is he in?

David

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldnt want to trade one of the Jordans down more than 2 cards if that unless I was blown away with an offer. Main thing with the Favre is what uni is he in?

David

ok thats fine next card I would be interested in would be the luck elite auto...the favre is jets uni gold ink

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast