What could $50 paypal get me???

I'm not looking for anything big...quantity is more key. I am looking for #d cards mostly (would entertain GUd as well). You don't need to list out each and every card, however a couple of highlights might be beneficial for you. And I definately would like to know the kind of numbering I can expect in your lot. It would be ideal to get a breakdown on product and brief descrition...ie 30 bowman refractors #d/299, etc, etc. I can only buy one $50 lot, so I will let this sit probably until Sunday before I make a decision.
    Currently trading for all years of Donruss Classics baseball and football and 08 Threads Baseball. Could maybe talk me into a George Brett Auto or some nice vintage cards as well.

pm sent
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

lot would be less than $50, plmk if intersted in anything

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...inside-!-LOOK-!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

This offer is closed...jazzer540 set me up with a very nice lot!
    Currently trading for all years of Donruss Classics baseball and football and 08 Threads Baseball. Could maybe talk me into a George Brett Auto or some nice vintage cards as well.