First break in a long time; 1 box of Dominion and KA-BOOM!!!!

Hey everybody,

I hadn't broken anything in a good long while. My better half caved in and brought me over to the LCS.. I'd told her 2 weeks ago that I had a bad case of withdrawal and that I was getting the itch to break something.

I walked in with the family and went straight to the expensive stuff, even though I expecting to come out with a box of Contenders or maybe Titanium. Saw the last box of Dominion, my favorite product from last year, salivated a lot, said no to my inner demons and took a few steps back. And then the clouds in the skies parted and the sun shone straight onto my wife and after taking the drool off my chin she said I could have that lone box of Dominion sitting behind the glass door. And the rest is history.

I honestly can't say if I prefer Dominion from this year or last year. The variety of cards I pulled was a bit on the very low side, but there's a reason to that.

Here's what I got:

Nice Palushaj, but otherwise weak stuff.

Of course that's because something else was hiding in the pack, just behind Mr. Ward.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CODY HODGSON ARP /99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAH-WEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CASE HIT!!!!!!!

Not sure what I'll be doing with the Hodgson yet, I may wait until hockey starts back again before making up my mind.

Thanks for watching everybody!
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Nice, I wish my wife was as nice as yours;)
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    pm sent
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

Nice hodgson!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

4 base cards?

Sweet hit on the sp rc
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

Nice Hodgson hit
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Man dude! I'll come up there and maybe your wife will buy me a box too?LOL Nice stuff Jon! Congrats on the SP RPA dude, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Habitforming View Post
    4 base cards?

Sweet hit on the sp rc
    I guess this is what happens when your box contains the ARP case hit?
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci

Quote Originally Posted by pensauto77 View Post
    Man dude! I'll come up there and maybe your wife will buy me a box too?LOL Nice stuff Jon! Congrats on the SP RPA dude, Brad.
    I don't think that'll happen a second time. LOL
    And I told her that for the next couple of months, I want her to stop me. Hell, she was even ready to let me take a tin of Cup which sold for a helluvalot more! She was in a second state, though... I think that seeing me this happy just made her feel good. Bad stuff happening right now, I'll talk to you some more about that if I see you in the chat room.

Rock on, Brad!!!

Interested in the Kane Base, check my bucket and let me know
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content