Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Arrow Why Romney’s losing the race for president

WASHINGTON, November 2, 2012 — Like it or not, Republicans are having to face up to a very sobering truth: Mitt Romney will lose the election.
    He gave it the old college try. He has been whatever voters wanted him to be. He would say whatever they wanted to hear. He truly was the Etch-A-Sketch man.

His first decisive win during the debates rejuvenated his faltering campaign and gave him a tail wind for weeks afterwards. The momentum was his. But then the wind began to subside and it wasn’t just Hurricane Sandy blowing into town.

read more

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

he wasn't or isn't what I wanted him to be.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is an election where America will not win no matter what presidential candidate does! It is shame to think that the nation may be punished with another four yours of Obama because the Republicans could not bring a truely strong candidate like Mitch Daniels to the ticket!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

This is an election where America will not win no matter what presidential candidate does! It is shame to think that the nation may be punished with another four yours of Obama because the Republicans could not bring a truely strong candidate like Mitch Daniels to the ticket!

Mitch Daniels wouldn't endorse Romney.. just an FYI lol

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

he wasn't or isn't what I wanted him to be.

I'm sure if you tell him what you want him to be, he'll promise he's that. At least until Tuesday. He can't possibly be what you want if you don't tell him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm sure if you tell him what you want him to be, he'll promise he's that. At least until Tuesday. He can't possibly be what you want if you don't tell him.

Unfortunately true about too many elected officials on both sides. The funniest thing for me about this election is listening to Obama attack Romney on his proposed budget setting us back trillions. That is after the current administration has set us back 4 Trillion in 4 years! LOL! I love politicians! They will always look a pile of poop and announce it as fertilizer. It could be their own nasty mess from a depends, but seems how it is their own poop they will tell you it is full of properties to increase the crop growth across the county and improve our National Gross Product by 15%! Ask them why they did not apply their poop in the last term to make the increase and they will say the other party would not let them and that they have not had enough time to convince them yet! I just hope that who ever wins really knows their poop and can make a difference!