Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That Mason is a prime patch, didn't realize that. Thats nice. So hard to value this stuff before book is released on them but I'm looking at comparables and SV on ebay I would offer up both the Lee and Jenkins Autos for the Mason GU. If you have a different idea I'm all ears. Thanks.

CMB for that World B. Free auto please. Thanks.
    I Collect: GU and Auto Cleveland Cavaliers and MMA
    2010 Topps UFC Main Event Autos TTM/IP 140/150 94%
    2010 Topps UFC Knockout Base /88 Emerald 127/150 85%

Hidden Content

Sick Mason patch!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs

Can use the Leonard Die Cut JSY. If you haven't sent away the Texans Topps parallels maybe we can do something for it also.

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Luck, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

leland, Im waiting to hear back from another trader on the Leonard- but its not a GU, its a die cut in the shape of a jersey, just to make sure thats clear

thanks
    Ed
    taking a break from trading

Yes, I'm aware of that. I am collecting anything and everything of Leonard.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Luck, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Gordon Hayward and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

ok, just making sure- i should hear back from the other guy tonight, and if he doesnt trade for the leonard, we will work a deal
    thanks
    Ed

Have you given anymore thought to what your going to do with the Mason? LMK I'm up for trying to work a trade on it. thanks.

I could use these 2 LMK Thanks.

LeBron James Jersey Die Cut Insert

Pack 24
    Brandon Jennings Floor Marshalls
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ill be honest, based on what his regular jersey sells for, I may try and sell the prime patch on ebay and see what I can get for it
    Ed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast