Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That Mason is a prime patch, didn't realize that. Thats nice. So hard to value this stuff before book is released on them but I'm looking at comparables and SV on ebay I would offer up both the Lee and Jenkins Autos for the Mason GU. If you have a different idea I'm all ears. Thanks.

CMB for that World B. Free auto please. Thanks.
    I Collect: GU and Auto Cleveland Cavaliers and MMA
    2010 Topps UFC Main Event Autos TTM/IP 140/150 94%
    2010 Topps UFC Knockout Base /88 Emerald 127/150 85%

Hidden Content

Sick Mason patch!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs

Can use the Leonard Die Cut JSY. If you haven't sent away the Texans Topps parallels maybe we can do something for it also.

LMK Thanks,

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Johnny Manziel, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

leland, Im waiting to hear back from another trader on the Leonard- but its not a GU, its a die cut in the shape of a jersey, just to make sure thats clear

thanks
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Yes, I'm aware of that. I am collecting anything and everything of Leonard.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Johnny Manziel, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

ok, just making sure- i should hear back from the other guy tonight, and if he doesnt trade for the leonard, we will work a deal
    thanks
    Ed

Have you given anymore thought to what your going to do with the Mason? LMK I'm up for trying to work a trade on it. thanks.

I could use these 2 LMK Thanks.

LeBron James Jersey Die Cut Insert

Pack 24
    Brandon Jennings Floor Marshalls
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ill be honest, based on what his regular jersey sells for, I may try and sell the prime patch on ebay and see what I can get for it
    Ed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast