Smile Von Miller---PC Stuff For Trade for Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory and more>>>>

Looking to move another small wave of Miller stuff. Daughter is getting more and more into non sports stuff like The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory trading cards, printing plates, auto's, wardrobe relics etc...

I'm really looking for anything that catches my eye.

I'm not going to check any buckets links, so if you have something you'd like me to look at and consider please just post it here or PM it to me with a trade proposal. Fairly easy to trade with.

TRADED: /40 RR PATCH AU,

PRESTIGE DRAFT 2011 PATCH AUTO,
    PRESTIGE NFL EQUIPMENT LOGO/AU,
    2011 ELITE NEW BREED AUTO

Last edited by TX Brave Ranger13; 11-09-2012 at 08:21 AM.
    Greg L. Holland
    Thanks for looking! I collect Tyler Naquin and Von Miller
    Hidden Content
    I only ship on Fridays or Saturdays. For the love of God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT PUT TAPE OVER TOPLOADERS TO SECURE CARDS!

also looking for GU/AU of Alex Morgan, Solo, Lolo Jones...
    Greg L. Holland
    Hidden Content
    I only ship on Fridays or Saturdays. For the love of God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT PUT TAPE OVER TOPLOADERS TO SECURE CARDS!

bump this on up!!!
    Greg L. Holland
    Hidden Content

I have a Jon Bernthal Auto from Cryptozoic's The Walking Dead set. Last three sold for 90-116

Quote Originally Posted by izzyfiles View Post
    I have a Jon Bernthal Auto from Cryptozoic's The Walking Dead set. Last three sold for 90-116
    Sweet! You see anything above of mine that interests you? Or you can just check my PB.

I have to fix the link to my PB real quick since I made some changes but I should be done in 2-3 minutes.
    Greg L. Holland
    Hidden Content

When I click on your photobucket link it shows me no cards. I could only find the Von Miller stuff from navigating through your folders.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyfiles View Post
    When I click on your photobucket link it shows me no cards. I could only find the Von Miller stuff from navigating through your folders.
    all the sub folders pop up. Click of those or click on see all sub albums to see every folder.
    Greg L. Holland
    Hidden Content

up for the day everyone!!
    Greg L. Holland
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Greg L. Holland
    Hidden Content