Cards with Missing Tags or incorrect Print Run info

I have a low priority request.

I've noticed some cards in the SCF Inventory that are missing correct tag details or the correct print run info. It's bugged me a while now and although I didn't want to bug you about it, I keep coming across more and more. So I wanted to bring it to your attention and ask if they could be corrected whenever someone has the time.
    Thanks in advance!

I've recently started using the Category feature in SCF Inventory, and with that feature the missing tag info becomes even more of a frustration.

All of the following are Joey Votto cards that are missing either the correct Tags or the correct Print Run info:

2008 Finest X-Fractors Gold #143 Joey Votto - has the S# tag, but is missing the "/25" tag and the /25 Print Run notation.

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Dual Relic Autographs #VM Joey Votto/Justin Morneau - This card is S# /15 (missing Tags and Print Run).

2010 Topps Peak Performance Jumbo Relics #JV Joey Votto - Missing the S# tag, although it has the /20 tag and /20 notation.

2002 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #44 Joey Votto - Missing the RC tag.

2011 Topps Tribute Quad Relics Gold #JV Joey Votto - this card actually has a print run of /20, but is listed as /25.

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Triple Relic Autographs #PVH Albert Pujols/Joey Votto/Ryan Howard
    2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Triple Relic Autographs #RVB Frank Robinson/Joey Votto/Johnny Bench
    - I don't have the two cards listed above, but I believe they are S# /10, though they are not listed as being S# at all in the SCF Inventory Tags or Print Run notation.

These are the only ones that come to mind right now. If it turns out you can correct the tag and print run info I'll add cards to this thread as I find them if you don't mind.
    This is a low priority request though, so no need to divert energy from important projects. Just whenever someone gets a chance.
    Thanks so much!
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Hidden Content / Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I took care of the RC one, but the others need the entire sets gone through and corrected for all of them. I should have time to get to them this weekend sometime.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Awesome. Thank you!
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Hidden Content / Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    All of these have been corrected.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content