Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Looking for!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Justinwalker1's Items on eBay

Looking for!!!!!

Hello I am looking for Donald Brown. Let me know what you have and want for them and we can go from there.

Thanks,
    Kirk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have this:

Need it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me how much you are looking for.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(104)
    Country
    See mikethebulldog's Items on eBay

Got a few rare cards. Would rather trade considering 3 of these are PC cards. PMing me works best as I might not make it back to this post.

DONALD BROWN
    2009 DONRUSS ROOKIES AND STARS DRESS FOR SUCCESS JERSEY AUTOGRAPH #9...019/100 (BLUE SWATCH) PC

DONALD BROWN
    2009 ULTIMATE COLLECTION ULTIMATE ROOKIE BIG MATERIALS DUAL PATCH JERSEY #B-6...46/99 (PATCH SWATCH IS WHITE FROM NUMBER WITH BLUE JERSEY, BACK JERSEY IS BLUE. COMES WITH MATCHING CERTIFICATE CARD, HAS AN EXTREMELY FAINT SHIELD INDENTATION FROM THE FACTORY ON FRONT.)

DONALD BROWN
    2009 LEAF LIMITED JERSEY NUMBERS PRIME PATCH #15...06/10 (PATCH IS BLUE JERSEY AND WHITE PATCHES WITH STITCHING, LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF NAMEPLATE) PC

This one is a doozy, an error on Panini's part

DONALD BROWN
    2009 ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA ROOKIE PREMIERE MATERIALS SPECTRUM PRIME GOLD BALL JUMBO PATCH #213...08/10 ERROR (I ORIGINALLY HAD A SPECTRUM PRIME BLACK...08/10 WITH A NICK ON THE LEFT EDGE. I SENT INTO PANINI TO BE REPLACED. THEY SCREWED UP AND MISNUMBERED A SPECTRUM PRIME GOLD AND SENT IT BACK TO ME.) PC