Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dzejdy's Items on eBay

Exclamation ITG Decades auto - Messier & Johnson WANTED, please HELP!!!

LAST ONE CARD MISSING TO COMPLETE FULL SET:

Mark Messier (AMM, Oilers)

I will pay full high BV $100 or I would appreciate any information on how to get them...

Last edited by DzEjDy; 11-22-2012 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Update...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Good luck on the Messier...I need it too (and a few others in my sig)! I am surprised you haven't found the Johnson Hartford yet...I think I picked that up right around the start of collecting these autos. I will certainly keep an eye out for you.

Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW, DzEjDy bought a Gilmour auto from me on eBay a few months ago - he is a solid buyer and everyone should feel comfortable dealing with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for kind words. I really never seen Johnson Hartford card anywhere to buy. It's weird. Some cards that aren't in checklist marked as SP are in fact more difficult to find than some cards that marked are. Messier Edmonton was a some time ago on eBay for $65 BIN I think, but at the end was sold over $80 in classic auction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes - the timing was bad for me on that one otherwise I might have been able to snag it. I would love to get ITG to reveal the print runs on a few of these, as you are correct - some non-SPs seem to be much harder to find than others.

SCF Rewards
    Country