Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

New high ends ft....scan heavy(part 2)

Here's what I got. Looking for HIGH END's Only! REALLY want HIGH END ALEX SMITH RCs and Basketball EXQUISITE/NATIONAL TREASURES rc's

Cheers Jason
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

Please cmb like your stafford, mcfadden, and gore
    Hidden Content
    Collecting high end trade bait for now along with superstar Stanford alumni autos and nebraska autos, ameer abdullah and randy gregory
    101st Abrn-Ft. Campbell, KY!! I trade by sv only
    ebay store Hidden Content

I like theStafford and Mccoy
    I am always interested in buying Mid-High End Resale Lots. Autos, Patches, Auto-Patches, etc

My Bucket: (mostly updated) Hidden Content

russell...I've contact you twice and still never heard back from you
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

bcct12...only card that I like is your stafford...lol

ttt

ttt

Apologize if I have asked you this before....how much are you looking to get for the Premier Six auto? Tks

pm sent

do i have something for the Gore Exquisite RC?
    I collect: FRANK GORE 2005 - 2014 Hidden Content 1016/4731

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast