Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    lewis..sry didnt see anything I could use
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

pm sent

ttt

Jason - PM ME PLEASE if you see something you like for the AP NT and the Gronk Exquisite. Thanks!
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

ttt

ttt

Interested in the Gore and possibly the Andre Johnson SPX RC (in your other thread).
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

pm sent

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast