Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 121
  1. #81
    Nothing fancy, but let me know if interested. From totally certified 10/11- numbered 06/99 image (4).jpg

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #82
    thanks for the offer, but not the kind of stuff i'm looking for
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  4. #83
    Hey have these looking for $90 on the Jordan Legacy Jersey /23 Derrick Rose Auto $80 Toni Kukoc auto $20 Scottie Pippen Limited Jersey $10 Scottie Pippen National Treasures Jersey $15 lot price $200
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #84
    would you have any interest in this at all, thanks. Daniel

    /25
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

  6. #85
    Also sorry but please feel free to check my bucket and let me know if you need anything else even have a Jordan section that is up for grabs and may have a few other Bulls.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

  7. #86
    pm sent!
    Hi,
    Here is my bucket:
    Hidden Content

    Everything is for sale unless its in the Sold/traded section

  8. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by dsabre1980 View Post
    Hey have these looking for $90 on the Jordan Legacy Jersey /23 Derrick Rose Auto $80 Toni Kukoc auto $20 Scottie Pippen Limited Jersey $10 Scottie Pippen National Treasures Jersey $15 lot price $200
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    what is the kukoc #ed to?

    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    would you have any interest in this at all, thanks. Daniel

    /25
    thanks for the offer but mainly buying mid to slightly higher end a including stuff i mentioned in the first post

    Quote Originally Posted by howethegreat View Post
    pm sent!
    replied
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  9. #88
    Ok thought the Rose was mid end book value on it is $50, it is out of limited. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

  10. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Ok thought the Rose was mid end book value on it is $50, it is out of limited. Daniel
    again, thanks for the offer but i don't buy inserts. my pc consists of only autos and gu. the original post in this thread shows the stuff i am buying
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

  11. #90
    bump
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •