Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which Name Would You Put First (Last Name or First Name)?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Last Name First

5 71.43%
  • First Name First

2 28.57%

SCF Rewards
    Country

Players Name in Photobucket

I just wanted to throw this out there to see what others thought. If you are going through someones bucket is it easier to search by a first name or last name? The reason why I ask is some players like Gooden you could be looking for "Doc" or "Dwight". If you list by last name first it takes the guess work out of it.

Thank you for your time.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Even as often as my PC player gets his last name misspelled, I still always search by last names.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even as often as my PC player gets his last name misspelled, I still always search by last names.

Thanks..How can you forget how to spell a Polish name? At least his has the "SKI" in the right order. Mine must really be Polish? LOL

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Rick,

I prefer to list the card year, brand and player full name to avoid any confusion. But, if it was just one or the other, last name is so much easier because there can be 100 people named Kevin and just a handfull named Gooden.

Dewayne

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick,

I prefer to list the card year, brand and player full name to avoid any confusion. But, if it was just one or the other, last name is so much easier because there can be 100 people named Kevin and just a handfull named Gooden.

Dewayne

Dewayne, thanks for your time. I thought when I posted this that most would say first name but I may end up being wrong. Since I need to add Tags for most cards I figure I'd knock out two birds with one stone and list them with last name first if that's what the masses thought.

Again, thanks I appreciate it.

...Rick

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

People still use Photobucket?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

People still use Photobucket?

LOL...Would not really need to but we can't upload memorabilia to here. Even if you could upload memorabilia pics my photo's would be too large. The size of the photo's would slow down this site way too much.

...Rick