Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Back up
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

i'll take the fleener auto if you can send pwe for the $4.50 dlvd
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Collecting autos of: Courtney Roby - Colts/Packers Autos & GU

PM sent
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Bump to the top

Up

You have pics of this one?

2007 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Michael Bush RC #BC68 $3.50

Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    You have pics of this one?

2007 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Michael Bush RC #BC68 $3.50

I will PM a scan to you this weekend.

Thanks

Upity

Bump

Bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123