Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Top loader size

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top loader size

I'm been trying to find the size of the top loader for Dominion and the cup.

Are they 130pt, 138pt bcw or do I go for the 180pt?
    Also, do you recommend placing them in penny sleeves before top holder for the thick cards as well?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

180 pt
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

BANNED

Country

180 point for most of cup and dominion. But if you hit a private signings or something like that then it will be like 100 point or so.

Always put penny sleeves over any card in toploaders. For cards over 150 point, you will need larger sleeves. Most stores carry them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Agreed - 180pt with a "vintage" sleeve - my LCS has them for 50 cents for a 50-pack.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

The Cup - 180pt, 09-10 season to the present. The 08-09 Cup stuff and earlier fit 130pt top loaders perfectly

Dominion - The rarer, thicker cards probably demand a 180pt, but the regular base cards and most other cards fit perfectly into the odd 100pt sized top loaders. Some will fit the 120pt sized top loaders, but these are the sizes that Panini cards fit. For whatever reason, they don't fit perfectly into the 130pts.

As far as the penny sleeves go, yes, but you probably need to acquire the larger-sized penny sleeves made specifically for thicker cards.

Hope that helps! :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (10)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See xelloss1012's Items on eBay

If they are booklet cards, you may need 360pt. UltraPro does have this size in one-touch. 180 or 130pt for most of the other cards.