Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Completed The Cup Limited Logos 10-11 Set

Now that the Gretzky Limited Logos has arrived, I can finally display my finalized set of Limited Logos 10-11. Well, almost done as I believe this year's release included Tuuka Rask from 2010-11... not a big deal, I will find one at some point. let me know which Gretzky I should keep for my main set...

Collect mainly The Cup Limited Logos and Emblems of Endorsement

Solid looking set. Crazy swatches on some of those cards too.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Wow!

'nuff said I think...

As for the Gretzky's I would keep both the 3/10 and the 6/10 and switch them out on alternating days...

Great Job.
    I do not pay with PayPal Gift, and not interested in ITG Cards
    Looking for Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening
    Top Wants--2010/11 UD Series 2 RETROS - Need 3!
    LOOKING FOR: Marvel Fleer Retro Autos and Deadpool Cards

Incredible!!! Thanks for sharing.

As for which Gretzky, I would keep 6/10
    Bucket : Hidden Content
    Collecting : 06/07 Ultimate Signatures (Saku Koivu -- pm please if you have/seen him!!!)

Wowza

I would keep all 3.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

all 3 gretzkys ....am I dreaming??? The Roy is a sick card as well

Wow, amazing. The blackhawk patches are sweet.

well done. wow doesn't even describe that set.

gretzky 06/10 gets my vote. That Neely is so disgusting, very sick set sir, well done
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

The Neely is just wicked awesome!

I would keep #6 in your set and use the others as major trade bait this weekend at Expo!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast