Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im selling!

Im selling!

If your buying..... Shoot me a pm i have a couple things im looking at selling pretty cheap and will sell all as one.. They are all newer cards.
    Lmk thanks
    I PC: some Lions players, Torrey Smith, Aaron Dobson, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen. Hidden Content
    "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

PM sent!
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Interested in the Tony Gonzalez jersey, and Adrian Peterson jersey. LMK.

pm coming
    I PC: some Lions players, Torrey Smith, Aaron Dobson, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen. Hidden Content
    "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

how much for the 6 in mid-high bucket plus these four from lower end bucket....demaryius thomas auto, d. thomas 4 color patch, m. colston auto, a. smith auto...thanks, joe
    P.Harvin T.Tebow Gators Steelers S.Crosby Penguins Pirates R.Clemente Lakers HOF Football Autos R.Henderson K.Griffey Jr.

Hidden Content

New stuff bucket is 3 pages of football and 1 page of baseball with the latest and greatest acquisitions...Please check all other buckets for more stuff.

All pms and posts replied to thanks guys

bump

Pm the stuff u wanna sell cheap and broncos cards with prices

will do man thx for the post

I'm buying...stuff that's cheap..lol shoot me price on the bargains.
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast