Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

How do you store your AUTO and GU cards?

I was just wondering what everyone here does. I store all my sets in binders w/ 9 pocket pages and penny sleeves and I store all my singles of players I super-collect in top loaders or magnet cases in an 1600 count box. I would love to store my Verlander or Scherzer collection in binders so I could easily admire each card but when half my collection consists of GU's, patches and auto's I'm a little paranoid having them in a binder, I'm afraid they'll somehow get damaged. I was wondering if any of you here store autos or GU's in binders, I'd love to see suggestions and pics of your collections, thnx!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really wouldn't store anything of value in a binder. Depending on how you store it the weight of the binder will (over the years) damage a portion of the cards. Binders are good for cheap sets and short term storage but I would be against recommending them for long term use.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

That's what I kinda figured, I'm pretty sure I saw someone post a pic of their collection a while back and there were GU's and Autos in binders, I just want a way to be able to view my collection conveniently as opposed to pulling a card one at a time from a box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A penny sleeve and top loader (correct sized ones) would probably be the best and simplest protection for your game used and autograph cards

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

All of my pretty looking patches and cards worth more than $20 are displayed on my desk on those card display stands. They look pretty nice actually and your LCS should have them. Everything else is in toploaders and in boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All of the sets I collect go in sleeves. All of the inserts go in toploaders. High-end go in magnetics. The penny sleeved cards are arranged by set and card # and go into 4 row monster boxes.