Results 1 to 10 of 23
11-05-2012, 02:10 AM #1
2012 SCF Chase for the Cup Segment 6 (Race 5)
Chase for theSCF Cup
Welcome to theChase forthe SCF Cup!
This contest is open to anyone to join.
Here are the basic rules:
1. Pick a driver that you think will win. Use him as often as you wish.
2. The goal is to getthe LEAST amount of points. Pick the winner, get one point; second is two points; third is three points; ect.
3. There are six segments consisting of six races apiece. Aprize will be awarded tothe person with theleast number of points at the end of each segment.
4. The person with theleast number of points at the end of theseason will be awardedthe Grand Prize.
5. If two or more people tie as thewinner. The number of wins will determine thewinner. If still tied, second-place finishes will be used, then third-place finishes, and so on until the tie is broken.
6. If you miss a race, you'll be awarded an automatic 44th place finish and 44 points.
7. Your four worst races are dropped atthe end of the season. So missing a few races won't hurt you too bad.
Phoenix International Raceway
Sunday November 11th on ESPN
2012 Total Memorabilia Total Memorabilia Single Melting Foil TMJG1 Jeff Gordon 3-color Sheet Metal (08/10)
2011 Press Pass Legends Box (with all 3 Mini Boxes)
Picks MUST be replied to this thread (do not PM me your pick) before the drop of thegreen flag.
race crazy-Kyle Busch
Last edited by race crazy; 11-11-2012 at 11:17 PM.
11-05-2012, 04:01 PM #2
11-05-2012, 04:13 PM #3
11-06-2012, 03:48 PM #4
Brad K.RTC Champ "15" & CUP Champ "16"
I Do BV For BV Only Don't care SV Sorry
11-07-2012, 01:47 AM #5
11-07-2012, 04:42 PM #6
Jimmie JohnsonLooking for basketball, football and Racing cards
11-07-2012, 05:53 PM #7
Jj48Click banner for tradelist
Dan LeFevour PC 192/283
11-08-2012, 12:22 AM #8
11-09-2012, 08:29 PM #9
11-10-2012, 09:55 PM #10