Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: PayPal Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

PayPal Question

I know most of you guys use one, can some help me out here. Looked on the website but that wasn't extremely clear.. Question is can I set up a PayPal without hooking it up to a Credit Card/Checking/Savings accounts? Pretty much what I would be doing is just selling some items to get a balance and then spending the money on here.

Can someone just put it in lame-mans terms for me?! Lol The way I took it on the site is that I can, but isn't recommended for the reason of not being able to transfer the money out of it, although I don't plan to do that.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If you don't want to use your real bank account you would want to buy one of those disposable prepaid visa debit cards. Or you can buy a EBAY gift card from the grocery store.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 11-05-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you don't want to use your real bank account you would want to buy one of those disposable prepaid visa debit cards. Or you can buy a pay play gift card from the grocery store.

Ahhhh this^ Think I solved my problem! Thanks you!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Oops I meant ebay gift card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oops I meant ebay gift card.

Either way, I gotcha!