Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Always loved the blank backs simply because they're a mystery.

Low print run that UD won't announce and don't come up often and when they do come up its anyones guess what they go for. You can get the Chris Neil above and go for $.99 while others go for $40+. The 2 Bobs I've seen both went in the $20 range (I snagged one of them).

They're a tough pull but don't really have a secondary market unless theres a couple pc collectors going after it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also pulled 3 from a case. Got somewhere around $40 for the 3 & that was to a set builder & he wanted them. Other then that the card show I run I have seen them go for $1-5 bucks for commons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if 12-13 is any tougher for the rest of you, but I have yet to see a single Daniel or Henrik Sedin (anyone pull one? you know who needs 'em!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12