Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

Was on Facebook and saw someone post about FEMA concentration camps?

I don't really know a whole lot about this, but was wondering what everyone else's thoughts on this matter were.

Here's a youtube link.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FEMA is completely inept. They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. They would be awful at putting people in camps to kill them. The only way they could kill a large mass of people is by ignoring people who desperately need the help they are suppose to be providing to them.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

FEMA is completely inept. They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. They would be awful at putting people in camps to kill them. The only way they could kill a large mass of people is by ignoring people who desperately need the help they are suppose to be providing to them.

I appreciate the post. I just saw the article and video and just kind of got me wondering and I guess you could say worried a little about it. Thanks for the input.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

"fema camps" are the boogy man the right has used since katrina.

FEMA is another example of something that once worked perfectly good.. republicans gutted.. then they point to it to say "look government never works!" Pre Bush FEMA was it's own agency, and when things like Hurricane Andrew happened in 1992, OKC Bombing in 1995.. and even 9/11 occured.. the government was there with aide right along side the red cross and salvation army. Post 9/11 Bush folded FEMA into the DHS and gutted it's funding (then appointed a horse breeder to run it)... it's gotten a bit better with more funding under Obama.. but it's still part of another agency rather than its own.. causing the problems like the one's you see exaggerated in that video.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agnecies like this one need to operate independently and not under the umbrella of another one. They need to be more independent on the decision making side and have their own funding.