Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

What are the demographics of those polls? Don't they all have a heavier dem sample?

the demo of that poll was 437 too small of a size
    nothing else provide as back ground for demographics...

I looked at the ones for that state Some are Dem Some Are Rep
    some are Independent...all are leaning to Obama ....if the last 30 polls lean one way and then 1 poll the day before the election of a small smaple size shows a tie and we are to take that as the reality of the race?

cant buy that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If I could chime in I have worked in marketing and political research for several years. You can rigg a poll to say whatever you like.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

If I could chime in I have worked in marketing and political research for several years. You can rigg a poll to say whatever you like.

Of course you can.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I don't like the optics of this final day. Romney campaigning and Obama playing b-ball. It can come across as being a little over-confident in Obama's case and a show of strong determination in Romney's case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For example I was working for a company about 20 years ago and the abortion question came up. If the question was asked in an objective and unbiased way it would have been worded do you believe in abortion. However since the people doing the poll had a pro abortion agenda the question was do you believe in a womans right to choose a safe abortion free from gov't interference. Clearly the poll was not interested in knowing if you believe in abortion but trying to put out its sinister pro abortion message.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

For example I was working for a company about 20 years ago and the abortion question came up. If the question was asked in an objective and unbiased way it would have been worded do you believe in abortion. However since the people doing the poll had a pro abortion agenda the question was do you believe in a womans right to choose a safe abortion free from gov't interference. Clearly the poll was not interested in knowing if you believe in abortion but trying to put out its sinister pro abortion message.

You can use polls to manipulate public opinion, but you would want honest internal polls to evaluate where you stand.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Since you guys are already off-topic, I will respond. Clearly the poll was designed to determine how many people believe in CHOICE, not abortion. Any poll where the question is, "Do you believe in abortion." is going to be skewed and used to misrepresent the majority of people who do NOT believe in abortion, but DO believe in choice.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think that's sort of his point. The question is where the skew is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since you guys are already off-topic, I will respond. Clearly the poll was designed to determine how many people believe in CHOICE, not abortion. Any poll where the question is, "Do you believe in abortion." is going to be skewed and used to misrepresent the majority of people who do NOT believe in abortion, but DO believe in choice.

Or how about this? Do you believe that one should be able to chose weather to have an abortion or not. Not as agenda driven as throwing in the part free and clear of gov't interference. No one wants gov't interference and by adding that spin to it, it's clearly adding it's own agenda. Bottom line was the poll was done by a pro abortion group to push their agenda.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

romney said he will not be sitting in a hotel all day, but out working it instead, good for him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast