Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    romney said he will not be sitting in a hotel all day, but out working it instead, good for him.

What is he trying to do? Look for more females to add to his binders of women? Sorry I couldn't resist.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    I don't like the optics of this final day. Romney campaigning and Obama playing b-ball. It can come across as being a little over-confident in Obama's case and a show of strong determination in Romney's case.
    Obama has done this for every election he's ever been in (dating back like 20 years)... it's a tradition. His best friend Reggie Love runs it.
    For an updated look at what I have for sale or trade please click my eBay User ID.... usually thousands of items available in all genre's

Quote Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
    Obama has done this for every election he's ever been in (dating back like 20 years)... it's a tradition. His best friend Reggie Love runs it.
    I know the history of it. It just doesn't look good when compared to Romney still stumping.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I know the history of it. It just doesn't look good when compared to Romney still stumping.
    You don't think changing a long standing tradition wouldn't scream desperate?

veggie, those were obama's binders, romney was just borrowing them!!!!!!!!!!
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    veggie, those were obama's binders, romney was just borrowing them!!!!!!!!!!
    Wrong again...they were Clinton's binders. The first four pages were a picture of Lewinsky.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You don't think changing a long standing tradition wouldn't scream desperate?
    It probably would. It very well could be a a no-win situation for Obama. That doesn't change the optics of it though.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It probably would. It very well could be a a no-win situation for Obama. That doesn't change the optics of it though.
    Fair enough. You're right it's a no win for him, but keeping the tradition looks better than desperately running around and continuing a campaign everyone wants done one more day the way Romney is. That's just me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Dude do you have a degree? I mean really you have no common sense

If I pay for a poll it better say what i want it to say! and I say the poll your talking about. Sample size is too small compared to others. and the 20 others polls that are independent where from 3 to 8 points difference ALL leaning to Obama. and your poll had no demographics in it.

So you really want us to believe that poll is valid?
    Not sure what the bolded part has to do with anything.

If you work harder than the other people you reap more rewards !
    "Looking for a Joey Logano Five Star Book "
    "Thank a soldier for their Service"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast