Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

romney said he will not be sitting in a hotel all day, but out working it instead, good for him.

What is he trying to do? Look for more females to add to his binders of women? Sorry I couldn't resist.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I don't like the optics of this final day. Romney campaigning and Obama playing b-ball. It can come across as being a little over-confident in Obama's case and a show of strong determination in Romney's case.

Obama has done this for every election he's ever been in (dating back like 20 years)... it's a tradition. His best friend Reggie Love runs it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Obama has done this for every election he's ever been in (dating back like 20 years)... it's a tradition. His best friend Reggie Love runs it.

I know the history of it. It just doesn't look good when compared to Romney still stumping.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I know the history of it. It just doesn't look good when compared to Romney still stumping.

You don't think changing a long standing tradition wouldn't scream desperate?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, those were obama's binders, romney was just borrowing them!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

veggie, those were obama's binders, romney was just borrowing them!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong again...they were Clinton's binders. The first four pages were a picture of Lewinsky.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You don't think changing a long standing tradition wouldn't scream desperate?

It probably would. It very well could be a a no-win situation for Obama. That doesn't change the optics of it though.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It probably would. It very well could be a a no-win situation for Obama. That doesn't change the optics of it though.

Fair enough. You're right it's a no win for him, but keeping the tradition looks better than desperately running around and continuing a campaign everyone wants done one more day the way Romney is. That's just me, though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Dude do you have a degree? I mean really you have no common sense

If I pay for a poll it better say what i want it to say! and I say the poll your talking about. Sample size is too small compared to others. and the 20 others polls that are independent where from 3 to 8 points difference ALL leaning to Obama. and your poll had no demographics in it.

So you really want us to believe that poll is valid?

Not sure what the bolded part has to do with anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

If you work harder than the other people you reap more rewards !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast