Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan-budman View Post
    CMB for the MJD auto/gu.

Thanks!
    Didnt see anything i could use thanks!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

2. Wata Photo
    I like the Stockton Auto,pcmb.

Thanks,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by phaddJAMma View Post
    I like the Stockton Auto,pcmb.

Thanks,
    Jan
    I like the AJ Green supreme auto, Westbrook treasury auto,
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

bump!!
    Hidden Content

still looking for more good trades!!
    Hidden Content

up again
    Hidden Content

You have a spectacular collection! I could use the sproles or romo? CMB
    Collecting Anquan Boldin Auto's, MAtt Ryan 1/1's and Auto's, Printing Plate auto's, 1/1 Logo Shields and any other high end cards!
    Bucket- Hidden Content (CHECK MY ALBUMS FOR CARDS)

Quote Originally Posted by JordyNelsonFTW View Post
    You have a spectacular collection! I could use the sproles or romo? CMB
    I like the Dwayne Bowe gu auto, Pete Rose auto,
    Hidden Content

ok here we go

Me: Dwayen Bowe (1/1) and pete rose (auto)
    You: sproles, tannehill, williams, charles and romo
    Collecting Anquan Boldin Auto's, MAtt Ryan 1/1's and Auto's, Printing Plate auto's, 1/1 Logo Shields and any other high end cards!
    Bucket- Hidden Content (CHECK MY ALBUMS FOR CARDS)

bump it up
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast