Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Like the Trent Richardson Elite AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Like the Trent Richardson Elite AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    what i liked fo the trich is in your PC NFT section
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    what i liked fo the trich is in your PC NFT section
    What did you like in the PC?
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    What did you like in the PC?
    i like the AP sterling auto, and a few smaller but thats the main one
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    i like the AP sterling auto, and a few smaller but thats the main one
    Can't part with the AP for the Richardson. Was there anything of mine that you liked that we could work with to maybe get a trade done?
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

bump bump bump
    Hidden Content

bump still trading!!
    Hidden Content

bump bump
    Hidden Content

bump still trading
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast