Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am interested in the Peyton Manning auto and the Mario Manninghams.

2. Wata Photo
    Need these, check my site:

Greg Olsen Dual Auto
    Allen Bailey Letter Auto
    Tannehill Auto
    My banner is to big so I'll just put a Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Solid133 View Post
    Need these, check my site:

Greg Olsen Dual Auto
    Allen Bailey Letter Auto
    Tannehill Auto
    im interested in the Doug Martin chrome gu auto /50. The tannehill is in trade talks but the others are open. I see that you PC leonard Hankerson, i have an auto of him as well if your interested. LMK
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I am interested in the Peyton Manning auto and the Mario Manninghams.
    didnt see anything i could use for the peyton but saw a few i like for the manninghams.
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    didnt see anything i could use for the peyton but saw a few i like for the manninghams.
    What was that?

What was that?
    i like the brad daugherty auto, cj spiller 5star auto /40, cj spiller/thomas dual auto, deacon jones auto /17. LMK if you see anything else you like
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    i like the brad daugherty auto, cj spiller 5star auto /40, cj spiller/thomas dual auto, deacon jones auto /17. LMK if you see anything else you like
    Sorry but I didn't see anything else I really needed.

Sorry but I didn't see anything else I really needed.
    any of the ones i liked you would trade for the manninghams?
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234