Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Updated bucket! Looking to trade! Will trade football and baseball for basketball!

I recently completed some great trades and I'm looking for more! Everything in the bucket is open for trade! Looking for football or basketball autos in return!! Link is in my signature. Please lmk what you like and provide a list of what you have or a bucket link! THANKS!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Please check me for the Pouncey auto!
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content

cjarman01- Please check me for the Staubach, Luzinski, and Buddy Bell Autos:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Please check me for the Pouncey auto!
    pm sent!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I can use the Stockton AU. I can offer any one of these:

08 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs 186 Chris Johnson
    09 Playoff Prestige NFL Draft Autographed Patch NFL Shield Logo Knowshon Moreno /10
    Reggie Miller 816/1762, 25 GU, 0/102 1/1's $1987.95
    Reggie Miller need list:
    1998-99 SPx Finite #190 /3350

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by REGGIETHEMAN View Post
    I can use the Stockton AU. I can offer any one of these:

08 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs 186 Chris Johnson
    09 Playoff Prestige NFL Draft Autographed Patch NFL Shield Logo Knowshon Moreno /10
    couldnt do that. Thanks for the look
    Hidden Content

cjarman01- Please check me for the Staubach, Luzinski, and Buddy Bell Autos:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

bump!
    Hidden Content

still looking for more good trades!
    Hidden Content

up again
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast