Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally Found Priority and Beehive at Wal Mart! 1 of each

So finally found a wal mart in Edmonton with a few of these, the Beehive was 30$ a box so I debated but grabbed it anyways and it did not disappoint!

Beehive:

hit two autos in the box, first one was some nobody rc auto, second was Willie O'Ree! did not expect a decent auto, or a second one for that matter so couldnt complain there.

Also hit a Gretzky rainbow, with the regular base, golden portrait and the Team Beehive insert

Hit some other golden portaits and 1 other team beehive, nothing too big to talk about

Priority:

Highlights, Lindros Opening Day Issue postcard, Jagr and Alfredsson Direct Deposit /3000, and the best pull of the box, Patrick Roy Silver stamp!

If anyone is doing any of these sets let me know and I'll get a full list of the pulls, will only be keeping the leafs from these breaks
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

2. Wata Photo
    pm me about the gretzky cards pleas

Nice Box Andrew. I found a Beehive at the local Walmart too. I got a scrub rookie auto as well but hit a PC Johnny Bower with the last pack was happy with that. By the way I have been away will work on the trade we were working on if your still interested.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks man! And yeah for sure, ive been so busy too so its all good, just shoot me a PM when you get a chance we will jump back on the trading block :)
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

congrats on finally grabbing some of those.

I had a blast opening them.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

yeah man a fun break for sure!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I saw those at my Walmart the other day, but there was no price listed, so I didn't bother. Good chance to pull a Maurice Richard auto in those.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
    I saw those at my Walmart the other day, but there was no price listed, so I didn't bother. Good chance to pull a Maurice Richard auto in those.
    the Beehive Portraits are $29.99

the Priority, Donruss and Leaf are $20
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

Are the beehive boxes hobby? and are you guaranteed an auto
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Gonna have to head to Wal-Mart pretty soon I think to check out the availability of the Beehive boxes. I've already got a Rocket auto but wow would that ever be a thrill.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast