Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Finally Found Priority and Beehive at Wal Mart! 1 of each

So finally found a wal mart in Edmonton with a few of these, the Beehive was 30$ a box so I debated but grabbed it anyways and it did not disappoint!

Beehive:

hit two autos in the box, first one was some nobody rc auto, second was Willie O'Ree! did not expect a decent auto, or a second one for that matter so couldnt complain there.

Also hit a Gretzky rainbow, with the regular base, golden portrait and the Team Beehive insert

Hit some other golden portaits and 1 other team beehive, nothing too big to talk about

Priority:

Highlights, Lindros Opening Day Issue postcard, Jagr and Alfredsson Direct Deposit /3000, and the best pull of the box, Patrick Roy Silver stamp!

If anyone is doing any of these sets let me know and I'll get a full list of the pulls, will only be keeping the leafs from these breaks

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm me about the gretzky cards pleas

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Box Andrew. I found a Beehive at the local Walmart too. I got a scrub rookie auto as well but hit a PC Johnny Bower with the last pack was happy with that. By the way I have been away will work on the trade we were working on if your still interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man! And yeah for sure, ive been so busy too so its all good, just shoot me a PM when you get a chance we will jump back on the trading block :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

congrats on finally grabbing some of those.

I had a blast opening them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah man a fun break for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I saw those at my Walmart the other day, but there was no price listed, so I didn't bother. Good chance to pull a Maurice Richard auto in those.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I saw those at my Walmart the other day, but there was no price listed, so I didn't bother. Good chance to pull a Maurice Richard auto in those.

the Beehive Portraits are $29.99

the Priority, Donruss and Leaf are $20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

Are the beehive boxes hobby? and are you guaranteed an auto

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Gonna have to head to Wal-Mart pretty soon I think to check out the availability of the Beehive boxes. I've already got a Rocket auto but wow would that ever be a thrill.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast