Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bearlyjb's Items on eBay

Real Signature of Beliveau and others??

The following card is for sale on an auction site. I am interested in your thoughts on the autos on this card ... for me, I have never seen a Jean Beliveau signature like this ever ... and I think I should know. Your thoughts on any of the autos ....?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/08-09-THE-CUP...item2c699ce830

Triple Enshrinements.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

It's not just the Beliveau, they all look off to me. What's up with that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Just comparing signatures to other peices, all three of those look very off.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I got to tell ya, it's getting harder and harder to trust anything UD puts out anymore. If I saw someone selling IP autos that looked like that, I (and I think most on here) would say 100% fake.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

That is very odd, especially Beliveau's, I have him in my top 5 as far a "smooth" sigs with Bossy, Sakic, Selanne, and Sid...this one looks so "sloppy"...not familiar with the other 2 but they look like maybe they had a few too many at the time...O-o....I don't know anymore, seems when you pay guys to do anything, they get jaded and start to hate it...or just get lazy over time, Mario's sig looks like his # is cc instead of 66...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

This is not a legit card. Someone contact a UD representative and it was confirmed that this card (along with a few others) were serial numbered and produced by UD but WHERE NOT SIGNED by the players. Someone in Cali got them (stole?) from UD, forged the autos and tried to sell them.

Hope that this helps.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

This is not a legit card. Someone contact a UD representative and it was confirmed that this card (along with a few others) were serial numbered and produced by UD but WHERE NOT SIGNED by the players. Someone in Cali got them (stole?) from UD, forged the autos and tried to sell them.

Hope that this helps.

Cheers,
    reoddai

Is this the sort of thing we should report to ebay as stolen property? You know, before someone gets pooched out of almost $1,000.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this the sort of thing we should report to ebay as stolen property? You know, before someone gets pooched out of almost $1,000.

yes.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well isn't that something. Thanks to Matthew for shining that light on the subject, too.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried to report the item to ebay customer service as a fraudulent item, but a I'm a retard when it comes to computers, couldn't figure out how...so if someone wants to do a good deed...go for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast