Barboursville, WV (11/10-11/11)

Holiday Inn on Rt. 60E
    Off of I-64 @ Exit 20

11/10: 9am - 7pm
    11/11: 9am - 5pm

50 Tables

Promoter: Nathan Freeman Freeman6060@yahoo.com
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

2. Wata Photo
    Expanding my show area by attending this one. Looking forward to catching up with some friends in the area. Sounds like I'll be the only wax and supply dealer there, so that might be good for me. Active SCF members get discounts as always...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Been looking for one of these to pop up. Can't wait!
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Just a reminder about the show this weekend. Just got restocked on a lot of supplies including some one-touch booklet magnetics. Will have a mix of wax as well. Discounts for active SCF members...

Was a decent day for a show in a hotel. Had some boxes busted at the table and saw some nice cards come out of them. Looking forward to tomorrow...