Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkman View Post
    cooley patch
    Would you do the Calvin Johnson Hometown heroes GU,Topps RR Ndamukong suh, and one of the Staffords for it.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

I am looking for AP, Matt Ryan or multi-color patches for traders. I have a fair amount of stuff in my bucket, mostly mid / low end stuff. LMK if you see anything you like and I can check your bucket if you have anything I am asking about or see anything you like.

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

interested in the julio jones auto, torrey smith patch auto, and kendall wright auto
    LE'VEON BELL!!!!!
    Any Current/HoF Lions
    CMB and lmk what you like!
    Hidden Content

Did not see anything I need right now but I would sell

pm me prices please
    Hidden Content Be sure to check this.
    Hidden Content RCs I need.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

Hi, I'm interested in the Hines Ward Patch and the Ward/Wallace Dual GU
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Would you do the Calvin Johnson Hometown heroes GU,Topps RR Ndamukong suh, and one of the Staffords for it.
    Sorry can't do those for the Cooley
    bucket: Hidden Content

rookies: Hidden Content

inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

#1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    I am looking for AP, Matt Ryan or multi-color patches for traders. I have a fair amount of stuff in my bucket, mostly mid / low end stuff. LMK if you see anything you like and I can check your bucket if you have anything I am asking about or see anything you like.

John
    Sorry but did not see anything I could use right now
    bucket: Hidden Content

rookies: Hidden Content

inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

#1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but did not see anything I could use right now
    Alright mlkman, thanks for taking a look.
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast