Off Work Til' Monday....Need Trades...PC NFT available...looking 4 autos

Looking for Mark Barron, Doug Martin, Patrick Peterson, AJ Green, Trent Richardson, TY Hilton, Shady Mccoy, Andy Dalton, Titus Young, and other players from the last 5 drafts....also looking for some veteran and hofer autos. Willing to take time and check your lists and buckets for hidden gems. I prefer SV trades but can trade BV too...whose down 4 some trades tonight? Hit me up and let's talk and wrap up some deals. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

cmb
    Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan5052 View Post
    cmb
    thanks 4 the post but i didn't see anything at this time.
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content