Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1

    Who's looking to trade?? Bucket just updated...

    Lots of nice stuff in the bucket! Looking for Current Redskins & tradebait... Will also sell if interested.

    Let me know what you like or tell me who you are looking for
    bucket: Hidden Content

    rookies: Hidden Content

    inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

    #1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Can always use Lions GU/AU I got some skins in my bucket. Let me know if we can make a trade.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

  5. #4
    I saw many cards I liked and have a huge Redskins collection. Since your a Redskins fan the Hankerson PC is open. Cards I liked were

    Autos:
    Boyd Dowler
    Derrick Mason
    Roger Staubach
    Don Maynard
    Jason Witten
    Troy Polamalu
    Wes Welker

    Game Used
    Bret Farve GU
    Franko Harris GU
    Hines Ward Mike Wallace GU
    Raymond Berry GU
    Todd Christensen GU

    I also have tons of Redskins not yet listed like Brian Orakpo autos, Rickey Irvin Auto, and a few others if your interested. PM works best


  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dwl318 View Post
    check out my albums
    got any extra lucks for trade>>
    http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u519/dwl318/
    Sorry but I do not have any lucks
    bucket: Hidden Content

    rookies: Hidden Content

    inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

    #1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

  7. #6
    Hey there, i could really use these for my PC, please let's try to work something out.
    Thank you.

    1999 Collector's Edge

    Ricky Williams Red Holosilver #1632/3500
    1999 Skybox Metal
    Ricky Williams
    2004 Bowman
    Matt Schaub
    2004 Fleer Authentix
    Matt Schaub Ticket to the Pros #21/100
    2004 Donruss Elite
    Matt Schaub Aspirations #82/93
    2004 Press Pass
    Matt Schaub
    Matt Schaub GOLD
    Matt Schaub Big Numbers
    Hidden Content Be sure to check this.
    Hidden Content RCs I need.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Can always use Lions GU/AU I got some skins in my bucket. Let me know if we can make a trade.
    Like
    cooley patch
    bucket: Hidden Content

    rookies: Hidden Content

    inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

    #1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
    I saw many cards I liked and have a huge Redskins collection. Since your a Redskins fan the Hankerson PC is open. Cards I liked were

    Autos:
    Boyd Dowler
    Derrick Mason


    Game Used
    Raymond Berry GU
    Todd Christensen GU

    I also have tons of Redskins not yet listed like Brian Orakpo autos, Rickey Irvin Auto, and a few others if your interested. PM works best

    I have edited the list above for trade towards some hankersons...let me know.
    bucket: Hidden Content

    rookies: Hidden Content

    inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

    #1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ancientelf View Post
    Hey there, i could really use these for my PC, please let's try to work something out.
    Thank you.

    1999 Collector's Edge

    Ricky Williams Red Holosilver #1632/3500
    1999 Skybox Metal
    Ricky Williams
    2004 Bowman
    Matt Schaub
    2004 Fleer Authentix
    Matt Schaub Ticket to the Pros #21/100
    2004 Donruss Elite
    Matt Schaub Aspirations #82/93
    2004 Press Pass
    Matt Schaub
    Matt Schaub GOLD
    Matt Schaub Big Numbers
    Did not see anything I need right now but I would sell
    bucket: Hidden Content

    rookies: Hidden Content

    inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

    #1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •