Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LF Sedin dual autos

The title says it all. I'm looking for dual autos of the Sedin twins. Both on same card.
    No BAP please, I have them all.

Send PM of what you have.
    Thanks
    Main PC: Daniel & Henrik Sedin (both on same card) - mem, auto, insert...doesn't matter!
    Secondary PC: Nicklas Jensen

There has to be a couple out there...
    Main PC: Daniel & Henrik Sedin (both on same card) - mem, auto, insert...doesn't matter!

up

Everyone's hoarding them, waiting for them to win a Cup...
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

I remember the days when I'd win autos and patches of Sedins on Ebay for $0.99...damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    Everyone's hoarding them, waiting for them to win a Cup...

up

Made one deal! Would like more...

Anyone?

up

up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast