Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

MAILDAY - SEP/OCT 2012................my new favourite card!!!

Hey guys here's my maildays from the last month and a bit. Unbelievably there are NO HOGANS!!!

Start with some TNA stuff, trying to get the full rainbow of Jason Hervey Autos (need red /5 and gold /99 - I was a Wonder Years fan OK?-), also Im a sucka for 1/1s I kinda like this Angelina Love Auto.

image ru

Knocked off another Platinum Gold with that Eve, and got my hands on a WWE 2011 Red of JTG

Here I got some more WWE 2009 & 2010 cards I needed. Picked up that Orton Auto/Relic for $50 dlvd. CheeringUpgraded my JoMo Jumbo too.

upload picture

Thanks to detroittigerfan76 for the trade that got me that Cody Sig Swatch Couldn't resist a new Kiss card either.

Thanks to GeoffyB yet again for making my WCW Topps Auto set even better with these 2 graded classics. I luv 'em!!!

images

And that above my friends is my new FAV card of my collection. I just love the idea of a sketch card and the King can draw man. Didn't get any from the 2009 set so I really really wanted at least one this time round. Just Awesome!!!!

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See micks2333's Items on eBay

Nice stuff as always man! The Cody and JoMo patch are awesome, and obviously the Beth sketch is a ripper of a card to have in your pc! I think you outbid me on the Eve though :( haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad i can help u with the rhodes and thanks for helping me land two swatches I needed
    Sketch card rocks I was watching that item you got a heck of a deal congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

the funny thing is I offered the seller $275 for it and he declined it, a week or so later he had it up for auction and I got it for less so I cant complain.
    It looks to me like the drawing is on the actual white front of the card, this may seem like a stupid question but is that the meaning of a sketch card?? The sketch is on the actual card??
    Whatever the case is Lawler is very talented, the detailing in Beth's hair is amazing. Out of all the sketch cards I have seen I liked Beth and Khali the best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff as always man! The Cody and JoMo patch are awesome, and obviously the Beth sketch is a ripper of a card to have in your pc! I think you outbid me on the Eve though :( haha

Sorry man it actually went for quite cheap, $7 I think, the last one went for $25 odd maybe a month or so ago. Well theres 50 of them so you will get another shot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Amazing sketch.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry man it actually went for quite cheap, $7 I think, the last one went for $25 odd maybe a month or so ago. Well theres 50 of them so you will get another shot.

You got it for $7.50 actually :p and I forgot all about putting a higher bid on it and then saw it only went for that and was disappointed. Oh well can't win them all! At least it's in Australia ey?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a handful of cards come in this afternoon..............paid overs for a few of these which I wasn't too happy about

Another Sig Swatch for my PC. Carlito Heritage 4 Auto (need Cena & Layla still)

free image hosting

Got my 1st WWE Topps 2010 1/1 auto and a Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka plate from 2011 (thanks GreenGoblin)
    Last edited by bootan; 10-12-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Nice Edge 1/1!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jealous of the edge 1/1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast