Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voter Fraud

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

again, dems not complaining about dems cheating only republicans, how about we worry about both sides, i am against a republican cheater just as much as a democrat cheater.

Yeah, but you only attack the Dems. You defend the Reps by attacking the sites that speak against them. This is why I have trouble taking you seriously the last while. It's kinda sad, I used to like sparring with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, but you only attack the Dems. You defend the Reps by attacking the sites that speak against them. This is why I have trouble taking you seriously the last while. It's kinda sad, I used to like sparring with you.

Pretty sure he posted both sides and said they are both wrong.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Pretty sure he posted both sides and said they are both wrong.

Yeah, that's just one thread. He's attacked Dems and defended Reps for the last 6 months, yet claims to be non partisan. I don't like that, it's basically lying. I try to be fair and all, but Ive never said I'm unbiased. I think the Republicans are liars. I think a vote for Romney is really a vote for Ryan. I think if Romney wins, he'll have four years of photo ops and nothing else while Ryan and the true conservative Reps will be running the country while Romney shouts "Pay no attention to the men behind that curtain!"

I try to be fair but admit my bias. He tells us he's fair but displays his bias. That's dishonest in my books and indicative of many, MANY conservatives and Republicans.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

again, dems not complaining about dems cheating only republicans, how about we worry about both sides, i am against a republican cheater just as much as a democrat cheater.

actually on both sides you did present...the source...

true the vote? really? a tea party organization

the cbs story and the the nation one I thought were close and unbiased
    In any case if it is true then there is no choice but to go after these issues and resolve them
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-06-2012 at 12:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

She needs to be in the federal penn ASAP.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hell no. That is just like saying let's not worry about rape and murder because all races rape and murder people.

That analogy is terrible. I think (and I could be wrong) he meant that whoever wins, don't just say it was because of voter fraud.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

That analogy is terrible. I think (and I could be wrong) he meant that whoever wins, don't just say it was because of voter fraud.

Yes. That is what I meant.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

staying i the middle...

It is a shame we even are discussing this topic. Hasnt it happened in the past? yes willit happen again? sure...it is shameful that people feel they need to go to these extremes. And then we wonder why some people have no faith in the voting system..

just saying

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I wonder if the republicans would really turn a blind eye to voting fraud if it actually cost their guy the election. I think not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast