Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My football for your Basketball... Quantity type trade

Would anyone be interested in making bigger quantity type of trade for my football? I have over 200 football refractors that id love to move for similar in Basketball... They aren't just all junk refractors either. There are plenty of good players as well... Just thought id see if anyone was interested. Also would be willing to do the same thing with serial numbered cards. LMK if that would interest anyone...

Just kind of an example i have a crappy J.D. Runnels Bears bowman chrome rookie refractor.... Would anyone actually want to trade for that card... no.... but you may have a bob sura that no one would want to trade as well...
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang
    -Buccaneers Auto's and Game Used
    -Bulls Auto's, Game Used, Low #ed

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Do you have any kind of list of what you have?
    My Album - Hidden Content

Cmb lmk if you see anything
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

You can check my inventory. There are a bunch not on there yet also.. Basically would love to make a big trade and not focus on the bad players
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang

Did you check my site
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

All i saw was autos and game used.
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang

I would give u equal basketball refractors and numbered for your football refractor and numbered..lmk if u want a list thanks
    Hidden Content

Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sram444 View Post
    Would anyone be interested in making bigger quantity type of trade for my football? I have over 200 football refractors that id love to move for similar in Basketball... They aren't just all junk refractors either. There are plenty of good players as well... Just thought id see if anyone was interested. Also would be willing to do the same thing with serial numbered cards. LMK if that would interest anyone...

Just kind of an example i have a crappy J.D. Runnels Bears bowman chrome rookie refractor.... Would anyone actually want to trade for that card... no.... but you may have a bob sura that no one would want to trade as well...
    http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user...ary/BASKETBALL
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Still looking to do this. Been gone for awhile
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang

Anyone i didn't get back to i apologize! I have a 9 rating so i would need to send first!
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast