Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

My football for your Basketball... Quantity type trade

Would anyone be interested in making bigger quantity type of trade for my football? I have over 200 football refractors that id love to move for similar in Basketball... They aren't just all junk refractors either. There are plenty of good players as well... Just thought id see if anyone was interested. Also would be willing to do the same thing with serial numbered cards. LMK if that would interest anyone...

Just kind of an example i have a crappy J.D. Runnels Bears bowman chrome rookie refractor.... Would anyone actually want to trade for that card... no.... but you may have a bob sura that no one would want to trade as well...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(140)
    Country

Do you have any kind of list of what you have?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

Cmb lmk if you see anything

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can check my inventory. There are a bunch not on there yet also.. Basically would love to make a big trade and not focus on the bad players

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

Did you check my site

SCF Rewards
    Country

All i saw was autos and game used.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would give u equal basketball refractors and numbered for your football refractor and numbered..lmk if u want a list thanks
    Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

R.I.P. chajones

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

Would anyone be interested in making bigger quantity type of trade for my football? I have over 200 football refractors that id love to move for similar in Basketball... They aren't just all junk refractors either. There are plenty of good players as well... Just thought id see if anyone was interested. Also would be willing to do the same thing with serial numbered cards. LMK if that would interest anyone...

Just kind of an example i have a crappy J.D. Runnels Bears bowman chrome rookie refractor.... Would anyone actually want to trade for that card... no.... but you may have a bob sura that no one would want to trade as well...

http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user...ary/BASKETBALL
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking to do this. Been gone for awhile

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone i didn't get back to i apologize! I have a 9 rating so i would need to send first!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast