I need hard plastic sleeve/case things...

Where do people get these nowadays? Do people still use the hard plastic cases that hold together with a screw? I need a bunch of these or something else that will protect standard cards better than floppy sleeves. I can't seem to find anything like this on google. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Check out the magnetic hard plastic cases. Similar to the screw-downs...just uses a magnet instead of the screw.
    Hidden Content
    PSU AUTO PC: OVER 1,500 total!!!

Are these good? http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-Bask.../dp/B003AOPGP2

I don't know what these "points" mean for card sizes I keep seeing, I just have standard cards.

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    The points mean the thickness of the card. Having standard cards, do you mean the regular thickness of a 16th of an inch or so?

And yes, I like those card holders.

Here Are the Most Common Available Sizes:
    35 Point- This is the most popular and common size. It will fit anything from a base Topps Card to a Topps Chrome card.
    55 Point-These are for cards that are a tad thicker than Topps Chrome. They are primarily used for thick stock base cards and the thinnest relic cards.
    80 Point- These are the rarest and least used magnet cases, for whatever reason cards are usually to small or big for these.
    100 Point- These fit your standard high-end relic cards. I find that SP Authentic and Triple Threads Patch Autos fit perfectly in these. In my opinion, a snug fit is always better than a loose one.
    130 Point- These are for the extremely thick Jersey Cards. Thick Jersey Cards usually contain a "patch" rather than a "swatch". A "patch" is a thick jersey piece that contains a multi-layered part of a jersey, such as a piece of the number portion of the jersey.
    180 Point- These are for the thickest Jersey Cards. Basically, if you pull the thickest card you've ever seen, this is probably the case for that card.
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckeyy(393)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have seen them at 240 and 360. I am guessing some of these Sweet Spot autos and such are the thicker cards. But yes, the point (PT.) means the thickness. I personally don't like magnets. But I do like screwdowns.

I use the 1/2 inch screwdowns on my nicer, higher $$$ vintage stuff and I use the screwdowns for pretty much anything modern that is over $50. I use top loaders for anything from $5-$49. Hope this helps.

I have a guide on my website that will help you determine what size holder you need. Here is the link.. http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/FAQ-13.html Just scroll down the page. I also sell them

Ed
    Jersey Coast Collectibles
    Sports Memorabilia, Sports Cards, Hobby Supplies.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

ok well I kind of like my 1 screws...should I get these for regular cards?? http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/P...5ii-p5770.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ensley03 View Post
    ok well I kind of like my 1 screws...should I get these for regular cards?? http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/P...5ii-p5770.html
    Nobody uses the screws anymore. google "Ulta Pro One-Touch" and use the "pt" scale provided above and you will find what you need

I highly recommend buying from Jersey Coast Collectibles. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and they have excellent customer service.