Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Packer Man Cave - still working on a few things but some pics

Hey guys

In the process of putting things up and decorating my packers room. Thought I'd share a few pics, keep in mind the room is only about 14'x14' but wifey is nice enough to give me my own room. Also still have a bunch of stuff to put up and tweak a bit, but it's under way

Comments and suggestions welcome

very nice man cave you have going there....need some packers curtains lol
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Awesome looking room! I'd paint the walls green and yellow or are least have some of that on the walls. Curtains would be cool too. Of course, I'm dreaming of having my own room when I look at rooms like this. Looks awesome so far! Show us more pics when you're done putting it all together.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Awesome looking room! I'd paint the walls green and yellow or are least have some of that on the walls. Curtains would be cool too. Of course, I'm dreaming of having my own room when I look at rooms like this. Looks awesome so far! Show us more pics when you're done putting it all together.
    Thanks!! I'm looking into curtains or a valance. As for painting the walls my girls dad and I just painted them the color they are now before setting up the room. Didn't want to overkill the green and gold. Although I do have a packers vinyl border coming to put on the top of the wall above the TV.

Also going to buy a loveseat next week. I have a few autographed 8x10s to hang and a few more to get framed to go above the tv.

It's coming to together though

That'll look sharp. I have a tiny apartment with only a corner dedicated to sports stuff. When I get a room for it, it'll be crazy.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Very nice. I finally have my basement now need to get my butt in gear and start getting it to look like a sports room.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    That'll look sharp. I have a tiny apartment with only a corner dedicated to sports stuff. When I get a room for it, it'll be crazy.
    I hear ya, I had a desk in a corner with sports stuff for a long time so the room is a welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    Nice looking man-cave.
    Thanks

Sweet set-up of the man cave!
    Super Collecting Reggie White - 1043/1559 and growing!
    Photobucket Hidden Content
    Also looking for 2008 Donruss Threads Football and vintage Packers cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast