Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to add to my Chris Paul PC

I am looking to trade for some Chris Paul to add to my pc. Anyone have anything?
    Here are a few things I really want.

10-11 certified silver,red,blue,gold.
    08-09 upper deck starquest black
    08-09 sp varsity letters each letter is numbered out of /6
    prizm items such as green and refractor.
    Last edited by bdoody42; 01-13-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Today?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

i have a chris paul/shaun livingston dual auto in my basketball album
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

These are the Chris Paul cards I have:
    2009-10 Absolute Memorabilia #19 Chris Paul
    2009-10 Certified #17 Chris Paul
    2009-10 Donruss Elite #72 Chris Paul
    2009-10 Panini Threads #3 Chris Paul
    2009-10 Rookies and Stars #60 Chris Paul
    2009-10 Upper Deck #121 Chris Paul
    2009-10 Upper Deck Now Appearing #NA16 Chris Paul
    2010-11 Classics Hoops Previews #16 Chris Paul
    2010-11 Prestige #73 Chris Paul
    I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
    Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dasasc View Post
    These are the Chris Paul cards I have:2009-10 Absolute Memorabilia #19 Chris Paul2009-10 Certified #17 Chris Paul2009-10 Donruss Elite #72 Chris Paul2009-10 Panini Threads #3 Chris Paul2009-10 Rookies and Stars #60 Chris Paul2009-10 Upper Deck #121 Chris Paul2009-10 Upper Deck Now Appearing #NA16 Chris Paul2010-11 Classics Hoops Previews #16 Chris Paul2010-11 Prestige #73 Chris Paul
    I have almost all of those thanks. Pm coming to the above user.

LMK if yyou see anything in my inventory list I could use some Brandon Jennings in return. Thanks
    Collecting: Lebron James, Michael Floyd and Ap inserts and #d for the son and Animal Kingdom Cards.....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

By man I still can't view your inventory. Please pm me a list if your interested. Thanks. Bryce

QUOTE=cavsfan;12217244]LMK if yyou see anything in my inventory list I could use some Brandon Jennings in return. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have a few in the bucket, interested in some of the gold standard autos u have
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

I have a Paul/Deron Williams dual auto
    http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...l/scan0121.jpg
    and there is some rookie and a GU of Paul
    in the sub folder marked Chris Paul
    lmk if interested in any
    I like your Julio Jones auto
    thx David
    Hidden Content
    BASEBALL- Yadier Molina, Mike Trout
    BASKETBALL- Meyers Leonard, Labron James